HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my #1 Blog Reader (aka probably my only blog reader! Haha)/roomie/bff/partner in crime. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I just hope you have the best day ever, yes, I do!

I have lots of great memories with you... Here are just a few of the fun ones:
-“we could like (shrug) go outside (shrug) and play and stuff (shrug)”
-Caramel brown highlights.
-Awkward hugs.
-Awkward dance moves.
-Awkward ski pictures (See above)
-Using senior skip day to scrapbook.
-”Got any chapstick? My lips hurt real bad.”
-Steph (talking to dog): Hiiiii Annnnieeeee!!
Erin: Um, Steph? That’s my sister’s name. My dog’s name is MANDY.
Steph: oh. Hiiii Mandyyyyyyyy!!!
-”What do you wanna talk about???”
-Harmonizing together is so much fun, even though it is not the right note or on key about 99.9% of the time. Oo oo oooooo.
-starting to sing lyrics together really loudly in the car and realizing we both only know the first 3 words of the chorus.
-”He’s so mysterious, he’s like an onion with a bunch of layers to peel away!”
-”I sorta hope when I get married we have the same relationship as you and I have”
-”That was BEFORE I was saved!”
-Boy that makes Erin nervous: So, do you ski or snowboard?
Erin: I skiboard. Haha, no, I mean I snow. I mean SNOWBOARD.
-Erin: did that nutella just grow?
Steph: um, no, I just bought more.
-”I LOVE the smell of our apartment!”
-BFF Home Edish:
-Erin: Wow, you’re really making he
adway on those brownies.Steph: (defensively) No I’m not!!!!!! I packed one for my lunch!!
-Dad?? WHAT Buddy??
-TICKLE FIGHT!!!
-”I only have deep talks once a month, so ask all your questions now.”
Roomie, I love you so much. I’m so blessed that God brought you into my life, that He used you to bring me to Him, and that He brought you out here to Denver. I love each day, each conversation and laugh we share, and love that we get to grow together each day in our relationship with each other and in our walk with the Lord. It’s so amazing to have that fellowship all of the time. Your big heart for friends and family, selfless attitude, and happy go lucky spirit are so encouraging to me and I am a better person for knowing you. Know how much I love you and how amazing you are and I hope you have the bestest day ever because you are the bestest friend ever!!! :) Love you!!

Thankkkkkkks girl! You're the bomb.com and I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm not ok with the fact that I'm not in that Home Edish picture...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steph! I was thinking you, since its your bday and all, and remembered when it was HS graduation and we planned out which grad parties we would go to based on cake. Love you!
ReplyDeleteaw so cute erin! I haven't seen this updated blog yet! love you steph!
ReplyDelete