Sunday, January 2, 2011

So I know I'm not very consistent on this blogging thing...

Okay, so I know I'm not very consistent on this blogging thing. I know I didn't completely follow through the first time, but with a new year, comes a new attempt. Although I don't promise to update this on a daily or weekly basis, I will try and be more consistent with updating it. Now that my service journey is over, my hope is that this blog will be a way for me to show you the things God is teaching me from day-to-day, and that hopefully it will in some way draw you closer to the Lord as well. I hope to continue to share what it means to live a life of service, through things that happen in my life, and by sharing other awesome ministries and missions on this blog so that you might find where it is that God wants to use you, too!

With that being said, I'll start off by saying Happy 2011, and want to share this video with you to think about what it means to reach outside our own little world, outside of our comfort zone, to share the love of Christ with others... enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment