Hi Everyone!!
Thank you for your prayers and support! We have made it safely to Puerto Plata, and I'm so excited for these next 10 days. I'm grateful that our flights went smoothly, that we made our connecting flight with less than 30 minutes to spare, and arrived with no lost baggage. The weather here is beautiful-- warm and humid, blue skies-- can't complain. Sondra, the woman who runs the church that we partner with down here picked us up from the airport and greeted us all with smiles, hugs, and a truly sincere welcome. She is such a kind and beautiful woman, and I look forward to getting to know her better over the course of the week. We just arrived at the place we are staying at for the week and are getting settled today, and will go into the community tomorrow. I'm so excited to see what God's going to do down here and how this team is going to work together. Please keep praying for us-- I will give you more detailed updates as the days go on. I won't be able to upload photos until I get back, but will be as descriptive as I can be!

No comments:
Post a Comment